The Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides won't be submitting comments on the new proposal, Executive Director Kim Leval said.
What does NCAP stand for?
NCAP stands for Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAP
We have 54 other meanings of NCAP in our Acronym Attic
- National Customs Automation Program
- Naval Air Combat Patrol (US Navy)
- Navy Common Acoustic Processor
- Network Capable Application Processor (from IEEE standard 1451.1)
- New Car Assessment Program
- Night Combat Air Patrol
- Non Conformance Action Plan (project management)
- Non-Criteria Air Pollutants
- Northern Colorado AIDS Project (Fort Collins, Colorado)
- Northern Colorado Anesthesia Professionals LLP (Fort Collins, Colorado)
- National Capital Area Paralegal Association
- National Council of Asian Pacific Americans
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Northern California Asphalt Pavement Association
- Northern California Asphalt Producers Association
- National Conference on Asian Pacific American Librarians
- National Coalition on Auditory Processing Disorders, Inc.
- National Coordinating Agency for Population and Development (est. 2004; Kenya)
- North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (Chapel Hill, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a survey of over 200 common household products in retail stores in Oregon, the Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides (NCAP 2006b) found that these products contained on average 86% inert ingredients.
Caroline Cox, editor of the Journal of Pesticide Reform, published by the Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides in Eugene, Oregon, suggests traps with ultraviolet light or a sex attractant to draw flies.
We don't recommend people use DEET," says Pollyanna Lind, a spokesperson for the Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides in Eugene, Oregon.
Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides - Help needed with preparation for events, including counting and sorting printed material and brochures and mailing setup and processing.
We at the Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides applaud the Natural Resources Defense Council for putting pressure on the EPA to strengthen its atrazine regulations, increase monitoring of the nation's public water systems, and make the results of its findings public.