The five cases examined are the Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization, North-East Atlantic Fisheries Commission, Joint Russian-Norwegian Fisheries Commission, South East Atlantic Fisheries Organization, and Convention on the Conservation and Management of the Highly Migratory Fish Stocks in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean.
What does NAFO stand for?
NAFO stands for Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFO
We have 9 other meanings of NAFO in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Appropriated Funds Management Information System
- National Association of Farmers' Market Nutrition Programs
- National Anti-Fraud Network (UK)
- North American First Nations
- No Artificial Flavours and No Artificial Colours
- Nation Ford High School (Fort Mill, SC)
- National Association of Fire Officers (UK)
- National Association of Fire Officials
- Network Adapter Failover (Sun Microsystems)
- North Atlantic Fisheries Organization
- Native American Finance Officers Association
- No Apparent Fear Of Death
- Navy Forces
- National Alliance for Food Security (Nepal)
- National Association of Factoring Professionals
- National Association of Freelance Photographers
- Nationwide Association of Fostering Providers (UK)
- Native American Forestry Program (Northern Arizona University)
- Nepal-Australia Forestry Project
- Nevada Academy of Family Physicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following September, Canada's federal fisheries minister said the Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization rules had loopholes that needed to be closed.
Moreover, some members of the Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization (NAFO), formed in 1979 to replace ICNAF, were dissatisfied with their quotas inside Canada's 200-mile zone.