The Northumbria Army Cadet Force (NACF) is instrumental in organising the North East Children's Cancer Run, at Newcastle Racecourse each year, which has raised millions for research into treatment.
What does NACF stand for?
NACF stands for Northumbria Army Cadet Force (youth organization; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACF
We have 6 other meanings of NACF in our Acronym Attic
- National Centre for Scientific and Technological, Information and Documentation (Vietnam)
- National Conference on Engineering and Technology
- Northern Arizona Center for Emerging Technologies (small business assistance program)
- National Advisory Council for Education and Training Targets (UK)
- National Advisory Council on the Employment of Women (New Zealand)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Federation (South Korea; credit union)
- National Art Collections Fund (UK)
- Native American Christian Fellowship
- Navy Air Combat Fighter
- Network Attachment Control Function
- National Association of College Funding Advisors
- North American Clun Forest Association
- National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Council for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Advisory Council on Fitness and Amateur Sport (Canada)
- National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
- National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- North American Craniofacial Family Conference
- North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- National Association of Certified Firearm Instructors (Minnetonka, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cadets from X, Y and Z Companies of Northumbria Army Cadet Force (ACF) will take on the five-mile North East Children's Cancer Run at Gosforth Park on Sunday as they compete for the Corporal Ryan Francis Trophy in the first Cadet Tri-Service five-mile competition.
The 79 from Cleveland, Durham and Northumbria Army Cadet Forces spent a weekend at a training centre in Barnard Castle working towards their BTech First Diploma in Public Services.
They were joined by three new collaborators, Julia Barton, Imogen Cloet and Katie Doherty as well as a mixture of professional and non-professional actors, students from Newcastle College, musicians and members of the Northumbria Army Cadet Force.
Previous recipients of the Freedom honour in Blyth Valley include HMS Blyth, Paralympic gold medal winner Stephen Miller of Cramlington, Blyth's RNLI lifeboat and the Northumbria Army Cadet force.
However, Regimental Sgt Maj Instructor Stu Lee, who has served with the Northumbria Army Cadet Force in Cramlington for 14 years, said: "I think the rate of pay is justified, but I think soldiers who put their lives on the line should get more than they are getting.
Professional actors under the directorship of Alison Andrews take the leading roles but uniformed members of Northumbria Army Cadet Force and girls from Newcastle College as nurses and the sisters and sweethearts back home are a poignant reminder of the youth of those who served and died.
The Ashington Detachment Northumbria Army Cadet Force is hoping to raise around pounds 800 for the charity when they complete the challenge by abseiling down Northumberland College on May 27.