Steve Patel, president of the Northridge East Neighborhood Council, said the chilling surge of car accidents has him worried about raising the speed limit on Zelzah Avenue.
What does NENC stand for?
NENC stands for Northridge East Neighborhood Council (Northridge, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NENC
- New England Newspaper Association
- Northern Europe and North America (supercontinent)
- Northeast Nebraska Area Agency on Aging
- Near East & North African Department (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
- New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association (various locations)
- Non-Eosinophilic Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Near East-North Africa Regional Agricultural Credit Association
- North East Native Advancing Society (Canada)
- North End Neighborhood Council (Tacoma, WA)
- Near End (see FEND)
- Navy Enlisted Nursing Education Program
- Neither Exercise Nor Food
- Nebraska Nut Growers Association
- New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- New England Journal of International and Comparative Law
- New England Law Review
- Northeastern Nevada Horseman's Association
- National Educational Network, Inc. (New Brunswick, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northridge East Neighborhood Council wants to do more than educate residents about the high number of pedestrian-related accidents around the campus, Patel said.
Judy Nutter, the university's director of community relations and a Northridge East Neighborhood Council board member, said there have been some community meetings and the council has been briefed on the project.
``We're just trying to get started again after all the chaos,'' said Dorothy Boberg, an organizer of the proposed Northridge East Neighborhood Council.