Jimmy Reed scored a short-handed goal early in the third period to tie the score, and Sean Park scored the game-winner on a power play as the Eugene Generals rallied for a 6-4 home victory over Southern Oregon in a Northern Pacific junior hockey league match Saturday night.
What does NPJHL stand for?
NPJHL stands for Northern Pacific Junior Hockey League
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NPJHL in our Acronym Attic
- New Paradigms in Information Visualization and Manipulation
- NIST Personal Identity Verification Program
- North Pacific Intermediate Water
- National Parks Journal (bi-monthly publication; Australia)
- National Pride Jersey (sports clothing)
- Native Plants Journal (University of Wisconsin Press)
- Nuclear Plant Journal
- Nashville Peace and Justice Center
- Negative Pointer Justification Count (computing)
- Nottingham Progressive Jewish Congregation (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- National Partnership for Juvenile Services
- Northern Parade Junior School (UK)
- Native Para-Judicial Services of Quebec (Canada)
- Nonparoxysmal Junctional Tachycardia
- Nacionalnih Poklicnih Kvalifikacij (Slovenian: National Vocational Qualifications)
- Nadmorski Park Krajobrazowy (Polish: Coastal Landscape Park)
- National Party of Kenya
- Nederlands Palestina Komitee (Dutch: Dutch Palestinian Committee; Netherlands)
- Nippon Kogaku (Japanese cameras)
- Nippon Pneumatic Kogyo (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One group committed to having ice at the fairgrounds is the Eugene Generals, a four-year-old organization that is starting to see success in the Northern Pacific junior hockey league, said Flint Doungchak, the team's general manager.