The Northern Ontario Sustainable Communities Partnership (NOSCP) and Algoma University's Nordik Institute will be hosting a conference in Sault Ste.
What does NOSCP stand for?
NOSCP stands for Northern Ontario Sustainable Communities Partnership (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOSCP
- Network Operations Support Center - Deployed
- National Office for School Counselor Advocacy (various locations)
- North of Scotland Cricket Association
- Northampton Offshore Cruising Association
- Norwegian Oil Spill Control Association (Norway)
- National Organization for (Putting) Surface Care and Repair
- Natural Orifice Consortium for Assessment and Research (gastroenterology, endoscopic surgery)
- Naval Ocean Systems Center Instruction
- New Opportunities in Standards Committee (IEEE)
- National Oil Spill Contingency Plan (various nations)
- Netarts Oceanside Sanitary District (Tillamook, OR)
- Northern Ozaukee School District (Fredonia, WI)
- National Oil Spill Disaster Contingency Plan (India)
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Nasal Obstruction and Septoplasty Effectiveness (disease-related quality of life study and questionnaire)
- Nasal Obstruction Symptom Evaluation (scale)
- National Odd Shoe Exchange
- Nature of the Scientific Enterprise
- Neuromimetic Olfactory Sensing
- No Significant Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Ontario Sustainable Communities Partnership (NOSCP) sees the current crisis as an opportunity.
Some are circulating in the Community Forest Charter proposed by the Northern Ontario Sustainable Communities Partnership.