Matt is a member of The Northeast Association of REALTORS[R], Northern New England Real Estate Network, The National Association of REALTORS[R], The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS[R], RE/MAX Presidents Club, and RE/MAX 100% Club.
What does NNEREN stand for?
NNEREN stands for Northern New England Real Estate Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys (Omaha, NE)
- Navajo Nation Environmental Protection Agency (Window Rock, AZ)
- Northern New England Parents Association (Merrimack, NH)
- Northern New England Philosophical Association (est. 1974)
- Nepal National Education Planning Commission (est. 1954)
- Northern New England Poison Center
- National Nurse Emergency Preparedness Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Northern New England Perinatal Quality Improvement Network (New Hampshire)
- Northern New England Passenger Rail Authority
- National Network for Educational Renewal
- North-Northeastern (weather reports)
- Northern New England Real Estate Network
- National Nuclear Energy Series
- Non-Native English Speaker
- Northern New England Small College Conference
- Northern New England Society of Enrolled Agents (Londonderry, NH)
- Non-Native English Speaking Instructors
- Non-Native English Speakers in TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Neural Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Northern New England Real Estate Network and New Hampshire Association of Realtors, there were 3,509 unit sales during the third quarter of 2007 and 3,162 in the same period of 2008--a 10 percent decrease.
Data compiled by Northern New England Real Estate Network showed homes in Littleton stayed on the market an average of 123 days in 2006, that figure is up 26 days from 2005.
What the data from the Northern New England Real Estate Network (NNEREN) and the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (NHHFA) does show is that when homes have sold, the average price was virtually the same as it was a year ago.
The New Hampshire-based Northern New England Real Estate Network is one of real estate broker groups in the country that have settled with the Federal Trade Commission over providing online access to discount brokers.