Rota is a small island in the commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, which are among the Pacific islands that came under U.
What does MP stand for?
MP stands for Northern Mariana Islands (US postal abbreviation)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MP
We have 204 other meanings of MP in our Acronym Attic
- Multipoint Processor
- Munky Punch (band)
- Murray Perahia (classical pianist)
- Muscle Pharm
- Muscularity Points
- Music Producer
- My Pleasure
- Mycoplasmal Pneumonia (swine mycoplasmosis)
- Mysterious Person (movies/comics)
- Messenger Plus!
- Messenger Plus! Live
- Mission Planning and Analysis Area
- Military Prisons and Detention Barracks Service (Australia)
- Maintenance Planning and Execution System
- Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical
- Music Production & Engineering (course)
- Management Planning and Information
- Material Planning & Logistics
- Management of Products & Materials
Samples in periodicals archive:
The peak lies about 60 kilometers northwest of Rota, one of the Western Pacific's Northern Mariana Islands.
Saipan, the largest of the 14 Marianas, serves as capital of the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) and the center of its $1 billion garment industry.
Virgin Islands; the San Francisco Bank serves American Samoa, Guam, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
Puerto Rico's new big-tree program, described in the accompanying article, points out a glaring omission: In addition to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands in the Caribbean, the National Register leaves out the trees of Hawaii, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of Palau, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Territory of Guam, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and American Samoa.