Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association chief Glyn Roberts said: "This is a sad loss to our local high streets and shopping centres.
What does NIIRTA stand for?
NIIRTA stands for Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Navajo Indian Irrigation Project
- Negative Inspiratory Intrathoracic Pressure
- Net International Investment Position (national finance)
- Northwest Income Indicators Project (Washington State University)
- National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996
- National Information Infrastructure Protection Agenda (Malaysia)
- Native Indian/Inuit Photographers' Association (Ontario, Canada)
- NMD (National Missile Defense) ITW/AA (Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment) Integrated Product Team
- National Institute of Industrial Research (India)
- National Imagery Interpretability Rating Scale
- National Inhalants Information Service (Australia)
- National Institute of Industrial Safety (UK Independent Administrative Institution)
- Nonimmigrant Information System (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- Northshore International Insurance Services (Danvers, MA)
- National Indian Impacted Schools Association (Naytahwaush, MN)
- Northern Ireland Ice Skating Association
- National Influenza Immunisation Strategy Group
- National Institute of Invasive Species Science (Colorado State University)
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (Kerala, India)
- National Information Infrastructure Testbed
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small Business Saturday UK has also attracted the support of business organisations including Federation of Small Businesses, the Association of City and Town Management, the Association of Convenience Stores, the Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association, as well as larger corporates like American Express, O2, Lloyds Bank and NatWest and prominent entrepreneurs Theo Paphitis, Karren Brady and Martha Lane Fox.
Glyn Roberts, Chief Executive of the Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association.
The Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association has won leave for a judicial review of Northern Ireland Office minister Lord Rooker's decision to delay publication of the Retail Planning Policy document.
Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association chief executive Glyn Roberts said: "Divided societies are bad for business and will limit the potential of Northern Ireland.
It also hopes to liaise with the Scottish Grocers' Federation and the Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association to boost the scheme outside England and Wales.
Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association chief Glyn Roberts said: "Overall it appears from our survey of independent retailers the banking sector is making progress in service provision.
Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association chief executive Bryan Gray says Henderson's purchase of these sites and its attempt to buy Haslett was likely to be fuelled by an "element of concern" about the multiples' increasing grip on the Northern Irish market.