The Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission has brought a legal challenge against the Stormont Executive in a bid to force a legislative overhaul.
What does NIHRC stand for?
NIHRC stands for Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Institute of Health Policy (est. 1998; Minneapolis, MN)
- Northern Illinois Health Plan
- Northern Integrative Health Practice (UK)
- National Institutes of Health Public Access
- Northern Indiana Historical Power Association
- Northern Ireland Household Panel Survey (UK)
- National Institute for Health Research (UK)
- Northern Illinois Hobby Retailers (Chicago, IL)
- Northern Ireland Hospital Radio (UK)
- Norwegian Institute of Human Rights
- National Institute of Health Research and Development (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- National Institute for Hometown Security (Somerset, KY)
- National Institute of Health Sciences, Japan
- National Intercollegiate Horse Show
- Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- North Iredell High School (North Carolina)
- Northern Islands High School (Wotje Atoll)
- Not Invented Here Syndrome
- National Institute of Health Stroke Scale
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Score
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission, not yet two years old, has had an impact in opening up debate.
Director of the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission Virginia McVea said: "This will have a major impact on many inquests to follow where military personnel have lost their lives on Army bases outside the UK.
Panorama was broadcast after a judge threw out a bid by the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission to stop it going out.
The comments came after a leading academic yesterday attacked the Government proposals before the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission speaks on the issue.