What does NIGTA stand for?
NIGTA stands for Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association (agriculture; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Income Generating Programme (Tanzania)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc.
- Nursing in General Practice (Australia; Nursing in General Practice Training and Support Initiative)
- Nursing Innovation Grant Program (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- National Institute on Genealogical Research (National Archives in Washington, DC, and College Park, MD)
- National Indian Gaming Regulatory Act
- Northern Ireland Gay Rights Association
- National Institute for Genealogical Studies (Canada)
- National Institute of Geological Sciences (Philippines)
- Noise Insulation Grant Scheme (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- North Island Grid Upgrade (New Zealand)
- Nederlandse Indoor Golf Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Indoor Golf Association; Netherlands)
- Now I've Got You
- Now I've Got You Son of A Bitch
- Now I've Got You You Son of A Bitch
- Nationaal Instituut voor Gezondheidsbevordering en Ziektepreventie (Dutch: National Institute for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention)
- National Institute of Hydrology (India)
- National Institutes of Health (US)
- Natural Infant Hygiene