THE Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association has met Agriculture Minister Michelle O'Neill recently to discuss plans to take the agri-food industry forward.
What does NIFDA stand for?
NIFDA stands for Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIFDA
- National Institute for Consumer Education (Ypsilanti, MI)
- National Interagency Fuels Coordination Group
- Newfoundland Independent Filmmakers Co-Operative (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- National Investment Fund for Credit Unions (Arlington, VA)
- North Island Financial Credit Union (also seen as North Island Credit Union; aka NICU; California)
- National Institute of Fashion Designing
- National Independent Flag Dealers Association
- National Institutional Food Distributors Association
- Network of Independent Funeral Director Associations
- Newfoundland Inshore Fisheries Development Agreement (Canada)
- National Institute for Direct Instruction (Eugene, OR)
- Nickel Iron
- No Incinerators for Europe (anti-waste incineration group)
- Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts (car club; est. 1991)
- Nottingham Institute for English Research (UK)
- National Industrial Fuel Efficiency Service (UK)
- National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research (Norway)
- Nigeria Fellowship of Evangelical Students (UK)
- Naples International Film Festival (Naples, FL)
- Navy Image File Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: GARY MYLES NortherN Ireland Food and Drink Association director Michael Bell has welcomed the Musgrave support package for Superquinn suppliers.