Northern Ireland Fire Brigade said crews had attended an earlier small fire at the college, in Botanic Avenue, in the early hours of the morning.
What does NIFB stand for?
NIFB stands for Northern Ireland Fire Brigade
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIFB
- Nestle Infant Formula Audit Commission
- Night Forward Air Controller
- Northern Initial Fire Attack Crew (British Columbia Ministry of Forests and Range Protection)
- Northern Ireland Food Advisory Committee (Food Standards Agency; UK)
- National Independent Fire Alarm Distributors (West Des Moines, IA)
- NATO Indirect Fire Appreciation Kernel
- Nima Fazel Mark Designing
- Netherlands Industrial Fighter Aircraft Replacement Platform
- New Independent Fundamental Baptist
- Northern Illinois Food Bank (est. 1983)
- Narodowy Instytut Fryderyka Chopina (Polish: National Frederic Chopin Institute)
- National Initiative for Children (Poland)
- National Interagency Fire Center
- National Intercollegiate Flying Club
- National Inventor Fraud Center
- Northern Iceland Finance Corporation
- Northern Ireland Film Commission (UK)
- Naval Integrated Fire Control - Counter Air
- National Independence Festival of Creative Arts (Bridgetown, Barbados)
- Network of International Farm Communities for Autism
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Ireland Fire Brigade said it will go through the courts to evict them but is hoping they will leave the Boucher Road site of their own accord.
A recent large tender win, which was identified using the service, was from the Northern Ireland Fire Brigade for a breathing apparatus entry control system.
Northern Ireland Fire Brigade Union chairman, Jim Quinn said: "To say they can travel at 52mph is very ambitious indeed.
The critical condition of the Northern Ireland Fire Brigade is a massive public safety issue," Mr Barbour warned.
He said: "In time, when Marie and the children are ready, we will have a dedication service for Joe at Northern Ireland Fire Brigade Headquarters.
The Northern Ireland Fire Brigade was put on full alert to prepare for a potential night of flames with many officers being told to prepare for the worst.
Head of the Northern Ireland Fire Brigade Union Jim Barbour paid tribute to Mr McCloskey and said the entire force was saddened by his death.