Northern Ireland Film and Television Commission spokesman, Maura Locke, confirmed it has been in talks with Tom Hank's company, Playtone Productions and said: "We will issue a press release in due course.
What does NIFTC stand for?
NIFTC stands for Northern Ireland Film and Television Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIFTC
We have 1 other meaning of NIFTC in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Federation of Shooting Sports (UK)
- Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (India)
- National Institute of Forensic Toxicology (Norway)
- National Institutional Facilitation Technologies (Pvt; Pakistan)
- New, Imaginative & Fresh Threads (online T-shirt store)
- Neighborhood Institute for the Arts (Ohio)
- Northern Ireland Field Target Association
- Nitrogen Fixation by Tropical Agricultural Legumes
- National Inland Fisheries Technology Center (Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources; Philippines)
- National Institute for Teaching Ethics and Professionalism (Georgia State University College of Law)
- National Investment for the Early Years (Australia)
- Navy Infrared Thermal Imager (US Navy)
- Neighborhood Improvement Foundation of Toledo, Inc. (Toledo, OH)
- Network Interface File and Tracking Information
- Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative (research and development)
- New Investigator Fellowship Training Initiative (American Physical Therapy Association)
- National Institute for Technology in Education
- Net Income for Tax Purposes (Canada)
- Network Independent File Transfer Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northern Ireland Film and Television Commission chief executive Richard Williams said the shoot was a massive boost to the province's film industry.