The Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations and the Chartered Institute Of Housing added the results of their joint economic modelling exercise supported their call for the policy to be rejected by the Assembly.
What does NIFHA stand for?
NIFHA stands for Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIFHA
- Nosocomial Invasive Filamentous Fungal Disease
- Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival (Switzerland)
- Non-Interleaved-Frame Fixed-Length (data transmission scheme)
- National Institute for Freshwater Fisheries Research
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (India)
- Novel Interpolating Fast Fourier Transform
- Neutron Induced Fission Fragment Tracking Experiment (nuclear physics)
- Next Generation Identification Friend or Foe Test and Evaluation (Navy test and evaluation facility)
- Northern Ireland Fungus Group
- Non-Icteric Fulminant Hepatitis
- Northern Ireland Fishery Harbour Authority
- Northern Investing for Health Partnership (Northern Ireland, UK)
- North of Ireland Family History Society
- National Inland Fisheries Institute (Fisheries Department, Bangkok, Thailand)
- National Issues Forums Institute
- NiagaraFiles (Apache Software Foundation)
- Northern Ireland Friends of Israel (UK; est. 2009)
- Neuronal Intermediate Filament Inclusion Disease (dementia)
- Newa International Forum Japan (studies Nepal's Newa culture)
- National Independent Football League (est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations chief Chris Williamson welcomed the price slow-down.