The number of integrated schools grew slowly during the first years, with parent groups receiving support from the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education (NICIE), a coordinating body formed to develop integrated education and assist parent groups in opening new schools.
What does NICIE stand for?
NICIE stands for Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- NASA International Collection of Information
- National Information and Communications Infrastructure
- National Interagency Civil-Military Institute
- National Interagency Counterdrug Institute
- National Interior Contractors, Inc.
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization
- Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information
- Novell International Cryptography Infrastructure
- Northern Ireland Construction Industry Advisory Council
- National Iranian Copper Industries Company
- Northern Ireland Centre for Information on Language Teaching
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectroscopy
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- National Interim Clinical Imaging Procedure (National Health Service; UK)
- Novel Ion Channels in Plants
- Northern Ireland College Information System (UK)
- Native International Committee for Information Technology Standards
- Network of Integrated Consumer Knowledge (Grass Commons)
- Nickelodeon (TV network)
- National Inter-Club Knock-Out (UK bridge competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education said the money could be better spent on frontline services.
Currently, Dunlop is: co-convener of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland's Church and Government Committee, a member of the Board of Encounter, chair of the Joint Independent Group for Study and Action, Presbyterian religious adviser to Ulster Television, a member of the Irish Inter-Church Meeting, and a patron of Wave Trauma Centre and the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education.