The report by the Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities, which was outlined at an event in Stormont, found workers from the Philippines are vulnerable to exploitation, particularly those working in the fishing industry.
What does NICEM stand for?
NICEM stands for Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICEM
We have 1 other meaning of NICEM in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Centre for European Co-Operation (UK)
- National Intelligence Community Enterprise Cyber Assurance Program (US Air Force)
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases
- National Information Center of Earthquake Engineering (India)
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (UK)
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors (UK)
- National Institute for Citizen Education in the Law (est. 1985)
- Nigerian Institute for Christian Education and Leadership
- National Information Center for Educational Media
- National Instrumentation Center for Environmental Management (est. 1992; South Korea)
- National Institute of Certified Estate Planners
- Network Information and Control Exchange Protocol
- National Information Centre for European Research (Technology Centre AS CR; Ministry of Education; Czech Republic)
- National Institute for Christian Education Research (Canterbury, Kent, England, UK)
- National Irish Centre for Energy Rating (Ireland)
- Northern Ireland Council for Educational Research (est. 1963; UK)
- Nigerian Centre for Research and Documentation (Nigeria)
- Northern Ireland Centre for Energy Research and Technology
- Nederweerts International Camp for European Scouts (Netherlands)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities disputed that during a meeting in Belfast Spokesman Patrick Yu said: "I think there is no doubt it was organised against those families.
Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities executive director Patrick Yu said: "Racial violence and harassment is an extreme form but increasingly a common norm of racism in Northern Ireland.
Patrick Yu of the Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities described Mr Wilson's remarks as "unhelpful and damaging to the Northern Ireland economy".
The Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities has disputed that during a meeting in Belfast yesterday.
Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities spokesman Patrick Yu said: "These people have a lot to contribute to the Northern Ireland economy and people who attack them have no idea what they are doing.
OBEs have also been awarded to Patrick Yu, executive director of the Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities and the headmaster of Methodist College, Belfast, Thomas Wilfred Mulryne.