They don't reach their potential, leave school early with poor qualifications and face bullying from other pupils, the report by the Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People said.
What does NICCY stand for?
NICCY stands for Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Institute of Child Care Management (Gilbert, AZ)
- National Institute on Consumer Credit Management (Marquette University; Milwaukee, WI)
- Nippon International Cooperation for Community
- National Institute of Certified College Planners
- National Initiative on Cancer Care Quality
- National Institute for Climate Change Research (Northeastern Arizona University)
- National Information Centre for Cleaner Technologies (India)
- Netherlands-India Chamber of Commerce and Trade (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Northern Ireland Cancer Clinical Trials Unit
- North Iowa Community Credit Union
- Nakamura International Criminal Defense (Japan)
- National Information Center on Deafness
- National Institute of Career Development
- National Institute of Communicable Diseases (India)
- National Institute on Chemical Dependency
- Nickel Cadmium (battery technology)
- Nonspecific Intraventricular Conduction Delay (cardiology)
- Notch Intracellular Domain (neurology)
- National Information Centre on Drug and Pharmaceuticals (India)
- Naval Intelligence Command Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case was brought by Barry McNeany, the Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People.