Proceeds from the sale of the CD will go to the Northern Ireland Chest Heart And Stroke Association in memory of Tom.
What does NICHSA stand for?
NICHSA stands for Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICHSA
We have 1 other meaning of NICHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Interior Community Home Educators (Canada)
- Northern Ireland Centre for Food and Health
- Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (various locations)
- Nurses Improving Care to the Hospitalized Elderly (est. 1992; John A. Hartford Foundation)
- Northern Indiana Citizens Helping Ecosystems Survive
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Northern Ireland Centre for Health Informatics (UK)
- National Infection Control and Health Protection Agency (UK)
- National Initiative for Children's Healthcare Quality (Cambridge, MA)
- National Information Center for Health Services Administration
- National Institute for the Certification of Healthcare Sterile Processing and Distribution Personnel
- National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology
- NASA International Collection of Information
- National Information and Communications Infrastructure
- National Interagency Civil-Military Institute
- National Interagency Counterdrug Institute
- National Interior Contractors, Inc.
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization
- Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information
- Novell International Cryptography Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke Association have launched an agenda for change outlining simple but effective steps that this new government should take to tackle strokes.