Mr Schoffield pointed out the Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service receives 64,000 donations a year.
What does NIBTS stand for?
NIBTS stands for Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Integrated Bankruptcy System
- Navigational Integrated Bridge System
- Nida Institute for Biblical Scholarship (New York, NY)
- Nippon Institute for Biological Science (Japan)
- North India Beekeepers Society
- Northern Illinois Boat Show (Grayslake, IL)
- Northern Ireland Billiards and Snooker Association (UK)
- National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (UK)
- Net Income Before Tax
- NICCO Institute of Biotechnology Kalyani (West Bengal, India)
- Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service Agency
- National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago (est. 1972)
- Northern Irish Bridge Union (card game)
- Nationaal Instituut Voor Budgetvoorlichting
- Non Invasive Break Up Time (measurement used in dry eye treatment)
- Nederlands Informatiecentrum Bodembeschermende Voorzieningen (Dutch: Learning English Soil Protective Services)
- National Independent Bookstore Week
- North Indian Bend Wash (EPA Superfund Site)
- John von Neumann Institute for Computing
- Nagoya International Center (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: PAUL McELKERNEY, Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service TOMORROW is World Blood Donor Day, a worldwide thank-you to donors everywhere.
org VITAL THE Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service, based at the City Hospital, collects, tests and issues 62,000 donations each year DEMAND WITH almost 1,000 donation sessions held at 240 locations across the country, NIBTS needs to recruit around 9,000 new donors each year PROFILE ANYBODY wishing to be a blood donor should be aged between 16-65, fit and well and weigh more than 7st 12lbs CAPTION(S): CLOSE Deirdre with her sons Luke, left, and Joshua FRAIL J Joshua needed blood transfusions CUDDLES JJoshua and Deirdre LOVE J Deirdre O'Neill and her son Joshua
Their faces are now familiar thanks to the Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service television campaign - but these people are not actors and their stories are frighteningly real.
THE Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service is launching a new campaign tomorrow to attract new donors.
Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service spokesman Peter McElkerney added the volunteers have each given at least 50 units of blood.
Byline: MAEVE QUIGLEY THE Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service are launching a new campaign to attract more people to become blood donors.
Byline: MAEVE QUIGLEY TODAY the Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service wants to say a big 'thank you' to our readers.