But Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health chief executive Professor Alan Ferguson said results of studies so far have been inconclusive.
What does NIAMH stand for?
NIAMH stands for Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not In A Life Time
- National Immunization Awareness Month (National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases)
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (india)
- National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
- National Insurance Association of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Nijessen Information Analysis Model (data model technique)
- Nijssen's Information Analysis Methodology
- National Institute of Advanced Management Course (India)
- No Information Available on Media Coverage
- National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases
- National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (USA)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Not In A Million Years
- National Ice Age Network
- National Institute Against Nicotine Addiction
- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (Bangalore, India)
- Northern Ireland Audit Office
- Number of Injured Abdominal Organs (war injury assessment)
- National Insurance Agency Against Occupational Accidents (United Kingdom)
- New India Assurance Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a death notice her shattered family asked for donations in lieu to go to the Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health.
The Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health - 01232-328474 from Northern Ireland or 0801-232-328474 from the Republic.
Shaun Gallagher, an SDLP councillor in Derry, works for the Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health.