He said bovine TB would also be under discussion at the meeting with the Irish Creamery Milk Suppliers' Association and the Northern Ireland Agricultural Producers' Association.
What does NIAPA stand for?
NIAPA stands for Northern Ireland Agricultural Producers' Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northern Ireland Audit Office
- Number of Injured Abdominal Organs (war injury assessment)
- National Insurance Agency Against Occupational Accidents (United Kingdom)
- New India Assurance Officers Association
- No Ifs Ands or Buts
- Northwest Institute of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Information Assurance Partnership
- National Institute for Asia and the Pacific (Australian National University)
- National Integrity Action Plan (various locations)
- Normal Molecular Mass Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase (chemistry)
- National Initiative against Piracy and Counterfeiting (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
- NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue
- Northern Ireland Anti-Poverty Network
- National Institute of Agricultural Planning and Projection (Vietnam)
- Navy Information/Application Product Suite
- National Institute for Agricultural Quality Control (Hungary)
- National Indoor Air Quality Institute
- National Institute for Aviation Research (Wichita, KS)
- National Institute of Agrobiological Research (Japan)
- National Institute of Amateur Radio (Hyderabad, India)