He believes the days of major violence--like the bombings that terrorized much of Northern Ireland and England for years--will stay in the past.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Northern Ireland (postcode, United Kingdom)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- Bullet Time (game)
- Bundestag (German Parliament)
- Burn Time
- Burst Tolerance
- Business Telecommunications
- Business Times
- Business Transformation
- butorphanol tartrate (nasal spray)
- Byte This
- Overseas Trade (British archival material; Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Boeing Test and Evaluation (Boeing)
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki
- Bluetooth Zero-Crossing Zero-Forcing
- botulinum toxin type A
- Boiler Technician First Class (USN Rating)
- Brittle Type 1 Diabetes (disease)
- Boiler Technician Second Class (USN Rating)
- Boat Operator, Craft Greater Than Twenty-Five Feet Length (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of immediate importance is its impact on the Northern Ireland peace process, which, as this is written, is a shambles.
Mitchell Knopf, $24 How George Mitchell helped the Irish put "the troubles" behind them In Making Peace, George Mitchell recalls a tense day in 1998 when haggling between the British and Irish governments held up the conclusion to the Northern Ireland peace talks, which he was chairing.
Nineteen-year-old Ellen Doherty from Derry/Londonderry in Northern Ireland was never going to choose a safe career path--not for her the security of a nine-to-five lifestyle.