The chief minister said Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd should accelerate process of laying of pipelines for the supply of LNG and allout arrangements should be completed in this regard.
What does NGP stand for?
NGP stands for Northern Gas Pipelines (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGP
We have 111 other meanings of NGP in our Acronym Attic
- Next Generation Processor
- Next Generation Product
- Next-Generation Program (fire suppression)
- Nice Girl Project (Japanese music group)
- Nice Guy Productions
- Nicholas Grimshaw and Partners
- Nirmal Gram Puraskar (Indian sanitation)
- Nissan Green Program (environmental plan)
- Non-Graded Pass
- Nordic Game Program
- Northern Great Plains Initiative (for Rural Development)
- National Gay Pilot's Association
- National Goldeneye Players Association
- National Guard Personnel, Army
- Native Growth Protection Area
- Natural Gas Pipeline of America (gas pipeline company)
- Natural Gas Policy Act of 1978
- New Genre Public Art
- Non Governmental Public Action
- National Gas Pipelines Access Agreement (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Sui Northern Gas Pipelines limited's counsel Rana Zia ul Islam Munj told the court that the accused was involved in gas theft.
The senior management of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) has stopped supplying gas to CNG, industrial sector, captive power plants (CPPs) and independent power plants (IPPs) for an unlimited period in the Punjab.
The 47th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited was held on November 30, 2010 at a local hotel Lahore.
1 -- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines (Ltd) Chairman Misbahur-Rehman on Saturday distributed reinstatement letters to employees of the Sui Northern Gas Pipelines (SNGPL), who were sacked in 1997.
said it will work with Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL), Pakistan's largest integrated gas company, to conduct a Pipeline and Compressor Optimization Study of SNGPL's 6,200-km transmission network using EnergySolutions' PipelineStudio[R].
The residents alleged that they have compel to bribe the corrupt employees of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) to get Gas connections and those who do not able to give them bribe are wondering in their offices but their applications rejected on one pretext or another.
According to the Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) officials, domestic consumers in twin cities witnessed improved gas pressure after the gas pipeline of 36 inch diameter was repaired by the authority.