When the Northern Forest Lands Study report was released in 1991, it was a virtual encyclopedia of land-conservation and regional-development strategies.
What does NFLS stand for?
NFLS stands for Northern Forest Lands Study (USDA Forest Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFLS
We have 16 other meanings of NFLS in our Acronym Attic
- Newton's Flaming Laser Sword (Mike Adler philosophical razor)
- National Football League Referees Association
- National Foreign Language Resource Center (University of Hawaii)
- National Forest Land and Resource Management Plan
- National Foreign Language Standards
- National Forest Land Scheme (Forestry Commission Scotland; UK)
- Naval Forward Logistic Site (US DoD)
- Newton's Flaming Laser Sword (philosophy)
- Niagara Falls Language School (Canada)
- Nicolet Federated Library System (Green Bay, WI)
- Nation Ford Land Trust
- No Free Lunch Theorem (algorithm)
- North Florida Land Trust (est. 1999)
- North Frontenac Little Theatre (Ontario, Canada)
- Northland Families Learning Together (Kansas City, Missouri)
- National Football League Total Access (TV show)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Familial Lung Tumor Registry
- National Farm Labor Union (formerly Southern Tenant Farmers Union)
- National Federation of Labor Unions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federally funded Northern Forest Lands Study, the Wilderness Society's proposed 2.
He thinks the Northern Forest Lands Study (see AMERICAN FORESTS, May/June 1990), a five-state effort, is a step in the right direction because it calls for planning for the future to protect the region's 25-million-acre timber base.