Mountainsong Expeditions specializes in backpacking trips on Vermont's Long Trail and canoe trips on the Northern Forest Canoe Trail and offers skill-based classes, such as the Village Medic Training and the Huntress Intensive.
What does NFCT stand for?
NFCT stands for Northern Forest Canoe Trail (Waitsfield, VT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCT
We have 1 other meaning of NFCT in our Acronym Attic
- North Florida Christian School (Tallahasee, FL)
- Nuclear Forces Communications Satellite
- Nutrition Family Consumer Sciences (California)
- National Forest Counties and Schools Coalition (Red Bluff, CA)
- National Federation of Cooperative Sugar Factories Limited (est. 1960; New Delhi, India)
- North Florida Center for Speech and Hearing
- National Family Caregiver Support Program
- National Flow Cytometry and Sorting Research Resource
- New Foundation for Cinema and Television (Israel)
- Non Federal Control Tower (Aviation)
- Naval Facilities Contract Training Center
- NASA Federal Credit Union
- National Filaria Control Unit (India)
- Nationwide Federal Credit Union
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Nevada Federal Credit Union (Las Vegas, NV)
- Nordstrom Federal Credit Union (employees)
- National Federation of Canadian University Students
- National Family Carers Voice (Australia)
- National Funding Collaborative on Violence Prevention
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/ * On June 3 the ribbons will be cut on the Northern Forest Canoe Trail, 740 miles of historic rivers, streams, lakes, and ponds.
The Northern Forest Canoe Trail (NFCT), a nonprofit organization devoted to creating a 740-mile paddling trail stretching from Old Forge, New York to Fort Kent, Maine, is excited to announce its receipt of a grant of $10,000 from the Timberland Company's competitive community investment program.