Hosted by the Food Processing Faraday Partnership Ltd - a dedicated resource set up by the DTI and Defra to assist the UK food and drinks industry, the Northern Food Industry Innovation Network (NFIIN) was unveiled to an audience of industry heavyweights and university experts at the Hilton Hotel in Leeds city centre.
What does NFIIN stand for?
NFIIN stands for Northern Food Industry Innovation Network (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Foundation for the Improvement of Education
- National Framework for Innovation and Enterprise (Singapore)
- NEA (National Education Association) Foundation for the Improvement of Education
- National Farm Irrigation Fund (Zimbabwe)
- National Flood Insurance Fund
- Norges Fri-Idrettsforbund
- National Federation of Independent Financial Advisers
- Net Farm Income from Operations
- National Federation of Insurance Field Workers of India (Thiruvananthapuram, India)
- North Flinders International House
- National Federation of Israeli Journalists
- Nan Fung Investments Limited (Hong Kong)
- National Forum on Information Literacy
- Navin Fluorine International Limited (flourochemicals; India)
- Norsk Forening for Infeksjonsmedisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Infectious Medicine)
- North Fulton Internal Medicine Group, PC (Roswell, GA)
- National Fetal Infant Mortality Review (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Interscholastic Officials Association
- National Federation of Independent Photographers
- National Flood Insurance Program (US FEMA)