The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance came into existence in April 2000 following the merger of the Associated Examining Board and the Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.
What does NEAB stand for?
NEAB stands for Northern Examinations and Assessment Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEAB
We have 1 other meaning of NEAB in our Acronym Attic
- New England Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Northeast Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- National Energy Affordability and Accessibility Project (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- New England Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- New England Alliance for Addiction Recovery
- New England Antique Arms Society (est. 1997)
- New England Association for Asian Studies
- National Employer Advisory Board (various locations)
- National Environmental Advisory Board (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- New England Artificial Breeders Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- North East Alabama Bicycle Club (Anniston, AL)
- New England Aquatic Base Flow
- Nonlinear Earthquake Analysis of Bridge Systems (software)
- New England Area BSD (Berkeley Software Distribution) Users Group (UNIX operating system support group; est. 2002; Boston, MA)
- National Economic Action Council
- National Environmental Appraisal Committee (Belize)
- National Ethics Advisory Committee (New Zealand)
- National Evangelical Anglican Congress (est. 1967)
- Network of European Active Citizens
- Network of European Alimentary Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance is one of three unitary examining bodies in England, bringing together the Associated Examining Board, the Northern Examinations and Assessment Board and the City and Guilds' GNVQ qualification.