Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas approved the sale of West Michigan Steel foundry, Muskegon, Michigan, a division of TIC United Corp.
What does NDTX stand for?
NDTX stands for Northern District of Texas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Development and Trade Policy Forum (Eastern and South Africa nations)
- National Dog Tattoo Register (UK)
- National Drug Treatment Reporting System (Ireland)
- National Drug Threat Survey (National Drug Intelligence Center; US DOJ)
- National Dual Training System (est. 2005; Malaysia)
- Network Diagnostic and Test System
- Not Drawn to Scale
- Nil Ductility Transition Temperature
- New Directions in Type-Theoretic Grammars
- New Delhi Television
- National Defense University
- National Democratic Union (Armenia)
- Naval Diving Unit (Singapore)
- Navigation Data Unit
- Navigation Distribution Unit
- Network Distribution Unit (computer networking)
- Newrybar Drainage Union (New South Wales, Australia)
- Nippon Dental University (Japan)
- No Data Update
- Non Disruptive Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to defend its technical innovations in developing unique data storage solutions, Seagate Technology LLC, a longtime provider in storage technology, has announced that it has sued Storage Computer Corporation for patent infringement in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
District Court for the Northern District of Texas, no.