The Bon-Ton Stores, which has largely digested its acquisitions, reported a fourth-quarter earnings surge, fueled by the purchase of the Northern Department Store Group of Saks Inc.
What does NDSG stand for?
NDSG stands for Northern Department Store Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of NDSG in our Acronym Attic
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship Program
- National Deep Submergence Facility
- National Defense Sealift Fund (US Navy budget appropriation)
- National Drug Strategic Framework (Australia)
- New Defence and Security Forces (South Africa)
- Non-Dispersion Shifted Fiber (fiber optics)
- North Dakota State Fair
- National Dialogue on Student Financial Aid
- Nepean District Soccer Football Association (Penrith, New South Wales, Australia)
- North Dakota Soybean Growers Association (Fargo, ND)
- North Dakota Space Grant Consortium
- National Dali Senior High (Taiwan, China)
- Normalized Dose-Surface Histogram (medical biology)
- North Dakota Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- National Drug Strategy Household Survey
- Noosa District State High School (Queensland, Australia)
- Napier Diversified Services, Inc. (Macon, GA)
- National Defence Security Instructions (Canadian Department of National Defence)
- Near-Drowning Severity Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
s Northern Department Store Group and pay off existing loans.
2 billion Northern Department Store Group and the $1.