What does NCAP stand for?
NCAP stands for Northern Colorado AIDS Project (Fort Collins, Colorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAP
We have 54 other meanings of NCAP in our Acronym Attic
- National Corrective Action Program (US FEMA)
- National Council of Acquisition Professionalism
- National Customs Automation Program
- Naval Air Combat Patrol (US Navy)
- Navy Common Acoustic Processor
- Network Capable Application Processor (from IEEE standard 1451.1)
- New Car Assessment Program
- Night Combat Air Patrol
- Non Conformance Action Plan (project management)
- Non-Criteria Air Pollutants
- Northern Colorado Anesthesia Professionals LLP (Fort Collins, Colorado)
- Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides
- National Capital Area Paralegal Association
- National Council of Asian Pacific Americans
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Northern California Asphalt Pavement Association
- Northern California Asphalt Producers Association
- National Conference on Asian Pacific American Librarians
- National Coalition on Auditory Processing Disorders, Inc.