What does NCANN stand for?
NCANN stands for Northern California Association of Neonatal Nurses (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCANN
- North Carolina Association Medical Staff Services
- National Catholic AIDS Network
- National Coalition of American Nuns (est. 1969)
- National College Access Network (est. 1995; college search utility)
- National Community Arts Network
- North Carolina Association of Nurserymen
- North Coast Accommodation Network (South Africa)
- North Carolina Association of Nurse Anesthetists (North Carolina, US)
- National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System
- National Capital Area Neighborhood Networks Consortium (various locations)
- North Carolina Association of Nursing Students, Inc.
- National Catholic AIDS Office (Australia)
- National Cemetery Area Office (US National Cemetery System)
- Nepalese Canadian Association of Ottawa (Canada)
- New Covenant Apostolic Order
- North Carolina Airsoft Organization
- Northern California Area Office (US DOI)
- North Carolina Association on Aging
- North Carolina Association of Agricultural Fairs
- North Carolina Association of Occupational Health Nurses