Recognizing the importance of addressing both national and economic security, one of the initiatives the Chamber spearheaded after September 11, 2001 is the Northern Border for Economic Security and Trade (NBEST).
What does NBEST stand for?
NBEST stands for Northern Border for Economic Security and Trade (Detroit, Michigan/Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northern Border Environmental Program (Mexico)
- New Brunswick Electric Power Commission
- National Bureau of Economic Research (Cambridge, MA)
- Nittany and Bald Eagle Railroad Company
- Narrow Beam Echo Sounder
- National Book-Entry System (Federal Reserve)
- National Business and Economics Society (interdisciplinary organization)
- National Business Ethics Survey (Arlington, VA)
- National Business Events Study (Australia)
- North Bend Elementary School (Washington)
- New Brunswick Environmental Trust Fund
- National Board on Educational Testing and Public Policy
- New Brunswick Energy and Utilities Board (New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (Washington, DC)
- National Business Employment Weekly
- Normalized Blur Edge Width (LCD displays)
- Beacon Frequency
- Namibian Basketball Federation
- Napier Brown Foods (UK)