SAUDI ARAMCO'S vice president for northern area oil operations reiterated his company's commitment to advance artificial lift technologies with funding, facilities and experts.
What does NAOO stand for?
NAOO stands for Northern Area Oil Operations (Aramco)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAOO
- Notice on Agreements of Minor Importance (EU)
- Navy Material Transportation Office Operations and Management Information System
- National Association Of Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of Nurses (National Association of Government Employees)
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- NATO Air Operations Net
- Natural Advantage of Nations (textbook)
- North American Ocean Noise Coalition
- National Association of Optometrists and Opticians (Ohio)
- National Aviation Operations Officer
- North American Olive Oil Association
- National Academy of Psychology (India)
- National Alliance for Optional Parenthood (previously National Organization for Non-parents)
- National Association for Olmsted Parks (Washington, DC)
- Noisy Act of Protest (band)
- North American Open Pairs (bridge championship)
- Nuclear Asset Optimization Plan
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (Washington, DC)
- New Architectures for Optical Processing in Industrial Applications
- National Association of Payment Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saudi Aramco's Vice-President for Northern Area Oil Operations Khaled al-Buraik last week reiterated his company's commitment to advance artificial lift technologies with funding, facilities and experts.
Al-Judaimi, until then head of Saudi Aramco's northern area oil operations, was also made chairman of the South Rub' al-Khali (Srak) exploration company, a position Faleh relinquished earlier in the year.
After delaying the project this year, no further delays were envisaged for now, Aramco's vice president of Northern Area Oil Operations Fahad Al-Moosa told reporters on the sidelines of an energy conference in Bahrain.