Michaels Hospital Toronto, ON Betty Kelman, RN(EC), MEd, CNeph(C) Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology University Health Network Toronto, ON David Landry MN RN-NP CNeph(C) Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology QEII Health Sciences Centre Halifax, NS Rick Luscombe, RN, BSN, CNeph(C) Vascular Access Clinical Nurse Leader Vancouver Coastal, Providence Health Care Vancouver, BC Julie Nhan, RN, MN, CNeph(C) Nurse Practitioner Northern Alberta Renal Program University of Alberta Hospital Edmonton, AB Daisy Perry, RN, BSN, CNeph(C) Staff Nurse Home Peritoneal Dialysis Unit Northern Alberta Renal Program Capital Health Edmonton, AB Eleanor F.
What does NARP stand for?
NARP stands for Northern Alberta Renal Program (Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARP
We have 53 other meanings of NARP in our Acronym Attic
- NBMA (Non-Broadcast, Multi-Access) Address Resolution Protocol
- Neurobehavioural Assessment and Rehabilitation Program
- Neuropathy, Ataxia and Retinitis Pigmentosa
- No Apparent Reason Party
- Non-Athlete Regular Person
- Non-Athletic Regular People
- Nordic Arctic Research Programme
- North Africa Regional Program
- North American Reading Program (of the OED)
- North American Rescue Products, Inc.
- Northern Appalachian Restoration Project
- Not a Real Person
- Nuclear Accident Response Procedures
- Nuclear Weapons Accident Response Procedures
- National Advanced Research Projects Agency
- National Association for Rights and Protection Advocacy
- National Association to Restore Pride in America's Capital
- National Association for the Relief of Paget's Disease (Manchester, UK)
- Northern Area Rural Power Distribution (Laos)
- National Association of Retired Postal Inspectors
Samples in periodicals archive:
MN, CNeph(C) Infirmiere-praticienne Northern Alberta Renal Program University of Alberta Hospital Edmonton, AB Daisy Perry, inf.
Julie Nhan, RN, MN, CNeph(C) Nurse Practitioner Northern Alberta Renal Program University of Alberta Hospital Edmonton, AB Eleanor F.
Northern Alberta Renal Program (NARP) * Dialysis bus is continuing to offer dialysis to our patients in the Hinton and Whitecourt area (Hinton on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Whitecourt on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays).
In 1990, he became the director of the PD division of the Northern Alberta Renal Program in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Northern Alberta Renal Program (NARP) in Edmonton, Alberta, adopted these guidelines and implemented an anemia algorithm, the "Anemia Protocol," (see Figure One, pages 49 and 50) to assist health professionals to assess, treat, and monitor anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease.
The 24 participants in this study were purposively selected patients from the Northern Alberta Renal Program clinics at the University of Alberta: 14 from the renal insufficiency clinic, and five each from the peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis clinics.
The fourth article is by Julie Nhan and Sylvia Zuidema, nephrology nurse practitioners in the Northern Alberta Renal Program (NARP).