Redeker is a graduate from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
What does NAIT stand for?
NAIT stands for Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIT
We have 13 other meanings of NAIT in our Acronym Attic
- National Australian Institute of Science and Technology (est. 1992)
- NASA Accident Investigation Team
- National Alliance for Infusion Therapy
- National Association of Independent Truckers, Inc.
- National Association of Industrial Technology
- Naval Air Intermediate Training (US Navy)
- NCLEX Alternate Item Test (Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC)
- Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (platelet equivalent of HDN blood bank)
- North American Integrated Technologies, Inc.
- North American Islamic Trust
- Northwest Automotive Industry Tradeshow
- National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority (Sri Lanka)
- National Association of Independent Travel Agents
- North Alabama International Trade Association (est. 1983; Huntsville, AL)
- North American Indian Tennis Association
- National Association of Independent Travel Agencies (the Philippines)
- Naval Air Intermediate Training Command (US Navy)
- North American International Trade Corridor
- North American International Trade Corridor Partnership
- Northeast Asia Investment and Trade Expo (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chemical technology students from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) and the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST) as well as industry professionals gathered in Saskatoon March 18-19 for the 10th Annual CSCT Western Canada Student Symposium.
In 1960, he became the first principal of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, followed by 12 years as director of technical-vocational education with the Department of Education.
Through CaNative, Belcourt has donated dollars to Athabasca University, the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Grant MacEwan College, Native Counseling Services of Alberta and to Edmonton Catholic Schools.
The Centres of Excellence at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) and Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) will enhance the province's manufacturing capacity related to these sectors and ensure Alberta remains dominant in the area of technology innovation.
As one of Canada's largest technical institutes, the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) in Edmonton, Alberta, is all about using the latest technology to support the education of a highly mobile student body and the administrative tasks of a large, growing institute.