com)-- Northeastern University is pleased to announce that the law offices of Burns & Levinson LLP have become sponsors of the Northeastern University Center for Family Business.
What does NEU stand for?
NEU stands for Northeastern University (Boston, MA, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEU
We have 23 other meanings of NEU in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Tennessee Workforce Investment Board
- Nebraska Ethnics Together Working on Reaching Kids, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Net-Teaching Work-Related Medicine (International e-learning project for occupational medicine)
- Internet Magazine
- Near East University (North Cyprus, Turkey)
- Network Encryption Unit
- Neutral Merchant Ship
- New Era University (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Northeast University (China)
- Nunavut Employees Union (Canada)
- National Elite Underground Alliance
- Network of European Union Centers
- National Energy Use Database (Canada)
- North East Universities Development Consortium
- National Ethnic Unit Foundation
- Non-European United Front (South Africa)
- National Economics University Faculty of International Education (Vietnam)
- Neural Networks for Forecasting and Diagnosis Applications
- Network Element User Interface (Nortel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOSEPH AOUN IS LEAVING HIS POST AS dean of the University of Southern California's College of Letters, Arts and Sciences to be president of Northeastern University.
RELATED ARTICLE: Teacher Preparation at Northeastern University At Northeastern, would-be teachers must complete a major in the College of Arts and Sciences in a field other than education as well as the following coursework.
In the following three years Harper's, the University of Mississippi Press, and Northeastern University Press brought back into print all of Wright's work.