Tuccaro organized the Fort McMurray-based Northeastern Alberta Aboriginal Business Association, styled after the chamber of commerce organization, to bring together Aboriginal businesses in the region.
What does NAABA stand for?
NAABA stands for Northeastern Alberta Aboriginal Business Association (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAABA
- National Association of African-American Studies
- National Association of Air Ambulance Services (Great Britain)
- National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium
- National Architectural Accreditation Board
- National Architecture Accrediting Board (Washington, DC)
- National Archival Appraisal Board (Canada)
- National Association of Animal Breeders
- Native American Advisory Board (Washington and Idaho)
- North America Advisory Board (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International)
- National Arab American Business Association
- National Alliance for Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
- National Association of Alternative Benefit Consultants
- National Association of America's Benevolence Club (est. 2003)
- Northamptonshire Action Against Business Crime (UK)
- Norfolk Asian American Basketball League (Virginia)
- National Association of Amateur Ball Players
- North American Association for Belarusian Studies
- Not Always Afloat But Safe Aground (marine term used to describe berths in tidal waters)
- National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment
- National Accessible Apartment Clearinghouse