Walsh and colleagues surveyed 483 first-year college women at a northeast university at the start of their freshmen year.
What does NEU stand for?
NEU stands for Northeast University (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEU
We have 23 other meanings of NEU in our Acronym Attic
- North East Texas Wireless Initiative
- Northeast Tennessee Workforce Investment Board
- Nebraska Ethnics Together Working on Reaching Kids, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Net-Teaching Work-Related Medicine (International e-learning project for occupational medicine)
- Internet Magazine
- Near East University (North Cyprus, Turkey)
- Network Encryption Unit
- Neutral Merchant Ship
- New Era University (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA, USA)
- Nunavut Employees Union (Canada)
- National Elite Underground Alliance
- Network of European Union Centers
- National Energy Use Database (Canada)
- North East Universities Development Consortium
- National Ethnic Unit Foundation
- Non-European United Front (South Africa)
- National Economics University Faculty of International Education (Vietnam)
- Neural Networks for Forecasting and Diagnosis Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
First put forward in 2000 and then revived five years later, the Ontario Northeast University (ONE U) project initially sought to create a locally independent university, something that has begun to change in recent months.
Providing greater access to distance education degrees by way of partnerships is the building blocks to Ontario Northeast University (ONE U).
Tapping into the post-secondary educational needs of people in northeastern Ontario is the goal of the Ontario Northeast University Initiative, better known as ONE U.