The northeastern United States and several Canadian provinces should have sufficient electrical power this summer due to more generating capacity and the slow economic recovery that is reducing demand, according to the Northeast Power Coordinating Council, which serves New England's six states, New York state, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec.
What does NPCC stand for?
NPCC stands for Northeast Power Coordinating Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPCC
We have 82 other meanings of NPCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Police Cadet Corps
- National Police Chiefs' Council (UK)
- National Police Command Center (Afghanistan)
- National Power Control Centre (utility; Pakistan)
- National Productivity & Competitiveness Council (Mauritius)
- National Prostate Cancer Coalition
- Neonatal Pancreatic Cell Cluster
- New Paddock Corvette Club (automobile club; Belgium)
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee
- North Point Community Church (Alpharetta, Gerogia)
- Number Plate Collectors Club (Australia)
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York
- Non-per-Capita Conservation Program
- Negative Pressure Chilled Circulating Water
- National Association of Parish Catechetical Directors
- National Patient Care Database (US VA)
- National Peasant Christian Democratic Party (Romania)
- National Prostate Cancer Detection Project
- National Program on Complex Data Structures (Canada)
- National Primary Care Development Team (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northeast Power Coordinating Council was represented by Barry Rosner, senior managing director at Newmark Knight Frank.