The judge's approval allows the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District to move forward on a $3 billion deal worked out with the U.
What does NEORSD stand for?
NEORSD stands for Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (est. 1972)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Employee Orientation Program (various locations)
- New England Order of Protection
- No Expectation of Privacy (song)
- Nuclear Energy of the Populace (Austria)
- Nuclear Explosive Operating Procedure
- Nebraska Educational Office Professionals Association
- Navy Enlisted/Officer Participation System (US Navy)
- Network Operations Philips System
- New England Orthotic and Prosthetic Systems (various locations)
- Northeast Oxidant and Particle Study
- NASFM Equipment Owners' Service
- Navy Enlisted Occupational Standards (US Navy)
- Network-Enabled Optimization System
- New England Office Supply (est. 1993; Braintree, MA)
- New England Over Shoes
- North of England Orchid Society
- Northeast Ohio Software Association
- Navy Equal Opportunity Sexual Harassment
- Near-Earth Object Surveillance Satellite (Canadian Space Agency)
- National Employers' Organisation for School Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flanking Mayor Archer at the press conference were drinking water systems representative Julius Ciaccia, commissioner of water for the city of Cleveland, representing the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies (AMWA) and the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and wastewater systems representative Bill Schatz, general counsel for the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District on behalf of the Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies (AMSA).