Among them were: Cleveland Partner Cities, Hard Hatted Women, Grass Roots Coalition, Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless, school desegregation, Inter Religious Task Force on Central America, Cleveland City Club, Presbytery of the Western Reserve, Church Women United, Racial Justice Project, anti-apartheid movement, anti-Vietnam and Iraq wars, anti-Wahoo actions, end the embargo against Cuba, Cleveland Works, Cuyahoga Plan (a local fair housing agency) and Cleveland Women Working.
What does NEOCH stand for?
NEOCH stands for Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Executive Office Building (Washington, DC)
- Northeast Oklahoma Beekeepers Association (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Not East of But Including Greece (shipping)
- National Emergency Operations Center
- Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission
- New England Orienteering Club (est. 1972; Arlington, MA)
- New England Outdoor Center (Maine)
- New Entry Officer Course (Royal Australian Navy)
- North East Ordination Course (UK)
- Near Earth Object Camera (telescope)
- North East Open College Network
- Network for Environmental Observations of the Coastal Ocean (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Near Earth Object Confirmation Page (observer service; Minor Planet Center)
- Navy Enlisted Occupational Classification System
- National Edible Oil Distributors' Association (UK)
- Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Association (US)
- New England Outboard Drag Boat Association
- Northeast Ohio Dispatcher Association (also seen as NODA)
- Natural Environment Research Council Earth Observation Data Acquisition and Analysis Service (UK)
- Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
People from all over are whispering about it," said Toni Johnson, a Catholic social activist who is on the board of trustees of the Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless.