SOHO-23; Understanding a Peculiar Solar Minimum Workshop (2009: Northeast Harbor, ME) Ed.
What does NEH stand for?
NEH stands for Northeast Harbor (Maine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEH
We have 15 other meanings of NEH in our Acronym Attic
- Never Ever Give Up (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
- New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (Star Wars book)
- New England Guitar Workshop (Salem, MA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Eye Hospital (Egypt)
- Natural Event Hazard
- New Economic History (economics and political science)
- New England Heritage (insurance; Massachusetts)
- North Eastern Hill (Indian region)
- Nuwara Eliya Hotels Co. Ltd.
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Executive Housekeepers Association
- Nederlands Economisch Historisch Archief (Dutch: Netherlands Economic History Archive; International Institute of Social History; Netherlands)
- Netherlands Economic History Archive (International Institute of Social History; est. 1914; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- North Eastman Health Association (Canada)
- Northern Estates Homeowners Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- National Environmental Health Action Plan
- North of England Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee
- National Education, Health and Allied Workers' Union (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 82-year-old actress lost her battle against the disease while at home in Northeast Harbor, Maine, her second cousin Lewis Bennett said last night.
The genteel stage and screen actress best known as Miss Ellie, the matriarch on the 70s and 80s TV series Dallas, died of lung cancer on Monday at home in Northeast Harbor, Maine.
Groceries and other supplies are available in Bar Harbor, Northeast Harbor, Southwest Harbor, and Elsworth.
As a boy, hat in hand, McCloy knocked on doors in the WASP oasis of Northeast Harbor, Maine, offering to do chores for the summer magnates.