Efforts to estimate the effect of ocean acidification on fishery populations will be valuable to our own work, said Jonathan Hare, oceanography branch chief of NOAA s Northeast Fisheries Science Center.
What does NEFSC stand for?
NEFSC stands for Northeast Fisheries Science Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEFSC
- Non-Endorsable Fixed Penalty Ticket (UK)
- National Electric Flight Rally
- North East Fife Riding Club (UK)
- National Emergency Family Registry and Locator System
- Northeast Florida Regional Planning Council
- National Epidemiologic Follow-Up Studies
- National Equity Fund Scheme (Industrial Development Bank of India)
- Network Extensible File System
- Nevada Equal Franchise Society (women's rights)
- New England Figure Skating Club
- New England Fabry Support Group
- North East Fungus Study Group (UK)
- Next Evolution in Financial Services Systems (Suruga Bank Ltd.; Japan)
- National Electronic Funds Transfer
- North Eastern Frontier Tract (now North East Frontier Agency; India)
- North East Field Target Association (UK)
- North East Field Trip Alliance
- Netzwerk fuer Einfrau-Unternehmerinnen (German: Network for Independent Woman Entrepreneurs)
- Norsk Epilepsiforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Epilepsy Association Youth Group)
- North Eastern Football Union (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Revised procedures for calculating regional average water properties for Northeast Fisheries Science Center cruises.
Vincent Saba, a research fishery biologist with the NOAA National Marine Fisheries Service Northeast Fisheries Science Center, visiting research collaborator at Princeton University, and a Drexel University alumnus.
the Faces of the Fishery produced through a NOAA co-operative agreement with the North Pacific Fishery Management Council beginning in the early 1990's (NPFMC (37)), and various grants and contracts let through the Northeast Fisheries Science Center and the Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council, once the NS8 funds were available it became feasible for all regions to attempt coordinated profiling that would allow comparisons both within and between regions.
EDWARDS Northeast Fisheries Science Center Woods Hole, Massachusetts steve.
Northeast Fisheries Science Center and Northeast Regional Office, National Marine Fisheries Service.
The National Marine Fisheries Service, Northeast Fisheries Science Center (NEFSC) sea scallop dredge survey has been conducted annually since 1977 (Serchuk et al.
The EcoMon surveys are conducted six times each year by the Northeast Fisheries Science Center (NEFSC) at 120 randomly selected stations throughout the continental shelf and slope of the northeastern US, from Cape Hatteras, N.