This study was subsequently presented as a poster session at the Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.
What does NECTFL stand for?
NECTFL stands for Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (Dickinson College; Carlisle, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Netherlands Expertise Centre for Tropical Apicultural Resources (est. 1990; Netherlands)
- Network for Effective Collaboration Technologies Through Advanced Research
- Network of European CNS (Central Nervous System) Transplantation and Restoration (research organization)
- New Era Classroom Technology and Research (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- North East Combined Transport Activists Roundtable (UK)
- National Early Childhood Technical Assistance System
- National Early Childhood Transition Center
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (Thailand)
- Network Computer Architecture
- New England Carpenters Training Fund (Millbury, MA)
- Northeast Council of Teachers of Japanese (formerly Northeast Association of Secondary Teachers of Japanese)
- National Education Commission on Time and Learning
- Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine
- National Employment Council for the Transport Operating Industry (Zimbabwe)
- Northeast Conference for Teachers of Psychology
- New England Covens of Traditionalist Witches
- National Ecological Center of Ukraine
- New England Credit Union (New South Wales, Australia)
- National Electrical Code and Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (Camas, WA)
- New England Consortium for Undergraduate Science Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Middlebury, VT: Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (pp.