We're having a nice little run," said Conrad, his team now 12-7 overall and 10-2 in the Great Northeast Conference.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for Northeast Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- Nippon Electric Company, Ltd. (Japan; now simply NEC)
- No End-Item Calibration
- Nome Eskimo Community (Nome, AK)
- Nominations and Elections Committee
- Non-Elective Contribution (to a qualified retirement plan)
- Non-Employee Compensation
- Non-Executive Chairman (various companies)
- North Eastern Coalfields (India)
- North Equatorial Current
- Northeast Center for Agricultural and Occupational Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual Northeast Conference of Mortgage Brokers, Atlantic 9-11 City, NJ [www.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Jodie Stugard-Hogan, who teaches Spanish part-time at Maryland's Anne Arundel Community College, was named the Maryland Foreign Language Association Teacher of the Year and will compete in April for the Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Language's regional honor.
The consensus demand came out of the Northeast conference deliberations organized by Rashtriya Gramin Vikas Nidhi (RGVN) and Greenpeace India as part of the nationwide "Living Soils" campaign.
In college at Boston University he placed first at the NCAA Big Northeast Conference, and--while completing his law degree--served as B.
NEWCASTLE Eagles School of Excellence secured the England Basketball Under-18 Northeast Conference title at the weekend when they defeated Durham Wildcats 77-55.
145-167), Middlebury, VT: Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Language.