Standardizing Operations Across Acquired Physician Practices: Strategies for Success Andrew Ziskind, MD Huron Healthcare * Sticky Messages Bruce Spurlock, MD Cynosure Health Coordination of Care/Patient-Centeredness * Improving Access, Patient Flow and Care Integration for Psychiatry Programs in an Academic Community Hospital Michael Kaufmann, MD Lehigh Valley Health Network * Hardwiring Patient Centeredness Dorothea Wild, MD, MPH Griffin Hospital * ED Overcrowding, Improving Hospital Throughput Jerry Allison, MD, MS, CPE, FAAFP EmCare/AMR * Clinical Risk Stratificatition and Population Management Workflows Jay Rajda, MD, MBA, FAC ActiveHealth Management/Aetna Finance * Acute Care Episode: Drawing an ACE to Win Mike Schweitzer, MD, MBA Northeast Baptist Hospital.
What does NBH stand for?
NBH stands for Northeast Baptist Hospital (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBH
We have 28 other meanings of NBH in our Acronym Attic
- Neonatal Brain Hemorrhage
- Network Busy Hour
- New Broadcasting House (various locations)
- New Business Hold
- New Business Horizons
- Nicholas Brodie Hardeman (gospel preacher and teacher)
- Nike Bauer Hockey
- No Break Here (computer programming)
- Non-Business Hours
- Normal Business Hours
- Northern Berkshire Healthcare (Massachusetts)
- Nothing But Headshots (gaming clan)
- National Barrel Horse Association
- National Bird Hunters Association
- National Black Hair Association
- National Bone Health Alliance
- National Builders Hardware Association
- Nevada Bow Hunters Association
- New Boston Housing Authority (New Boston, Texas)
- New Brunswick Healthcare Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruce led a similar turnaround at Northeast Baptist Hospital in San Antonio, including recruiting new physicians, doubling the hospital's physical space and growing market share.