What does NEASB stand for?
NEASB stands for Northeast American Society of Biomechanics (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEASB
- Northeast Animal Shelter
- Nouvelles Editions Africaines du Sénégal
- Nunavut Eastern Artic Shipping
- Nutritional & Environmental Analytical Services (Department of Population Medicine & Diagnostic Science; Cornell University)
- New England Association of Schools & Colleges, Inc.
- National Engineering Aptitude Search Plus
- National Employees Association of South Africa
- New England American Studies Association (Boston, MA)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (also seen as NEASC; Bedford, MA)
- Near East Archaeological Society Bulletin
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (also seen as NEASAC; Bedford, MA)
- New England Atlantic Salmon Committee
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)/Eurocontrol ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) Security Coordinating Group
- National Eczema Association for Science and Education
- Northeast Association of Student Employment Administrators
- Northeast American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- New England Amateur Skating Foundation
- Nebraska Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Evangelical Alliance of Sri Lanka
- Naval Enlisted Advanced School Program (predecessor of the NESEP)