in the northbound lanes of Interstate 5, according to Oregon State Police.
What does NBND stand for?
NBND stands for Northbound
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBND
We have 2 other meanings of NBND in our Acronym Attic
- Nothing but Noodles (restaurants; various locations)
- National Black Nurses Association
- Neonatal Behavioral Neurological Assessment
- Newton Booth Neighborhoods Association (California)
- Northwest Broadcast News Association
- Non-Bloody Non-Bilious
- National Bank Note Company (New York)
- No Bears, No Clichés
- Noted But Not Corrected
- Non-Broadcast Network Diagnosis
- Namco Bandai Networks Europe Ltd.
- Newport Bay Naturalists and Friends (Canada)
- No Blood, No Foul (sports)
- New Business Network Germany
- No Brains No Headaches
- National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting for Northern Ireland
- New Business New Life (UK)
- Nothing but Net League (Long Island University; New York)
- Natural Bridges National Monument (Utah)
- New Breed New Orleans (community project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The northbound exit slip at junction nine, at Wednesbury, will be closed on Wednesday night.
These are: Long-distance northbound traffic should leave the M1 at junction 32 and follow theM18, the A1(M) at Wadworth and the M62, before rejoining the M1 northbound at junction 42 (Loft house).
The system will be installed at: M6 Junction 16 (Barthomley) northbound M6 Junction 17 (Sandbach) northbound and southbound M6 Junction 19 (Knutsford) northbound and southbound M6 Junction 20 (Lymm) northbound M56 Junction 4 (Benchill) eastbound M62 Junction 19 (Birch) westbound.
The work will improve road signs, markings and surfacing at the northbound exit slip road to Denwick Junction on the A1 at Alnwick.
From 7am today the inside lane of the northbound carriageway has been closed.