dry beans to Cuba, totaling 20,000 metric tons, or 440,000 bags, according to the Northarvest Bean Growers Association.
What does NBGA stand for?
NBGA stands for Northarvest Bean Growers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBGA
- Nevada Bobs Golf
- New Business Group (various organizations)
- Next Business Generation
- No Bloody Good
- Nothing But Green
- Namco Bandai Games America, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA; video game company)
- National Barley Growers Association (Boise, ID)
- New Brunswick Golf Association (est. 1934; Canada)
- New Brunswick Gymnastics Association (est. 1967; Canada)
- Non-Believers Giving Aid (non-religious relief organization; various nations)
- National Botanic Garden of Belgium
- National Blind Gardeners Club (UK)
- National Brussels Griffon Club (dog club)
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club (Indonesia)
- National Biblical Greek Exam
- Norwegian Banks' Guarantee Fund
- Native Bovine Gamma-Globulin
- Neurobiology & Genetics Group (Malaysia)
- North Bay Gaming Group (Cotati, CA)
- North British Geometric Group Theory (York, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The delegation included representatives of the state's Farm Bureau and Wheat Commission, and the Northarvest Bean Growers Association of Frazee, Minn; Cuba now buys dry beans from China.